Stabila - LAR200 Self Levelling Auto Rotation Laser & REC300 Receiver
Stabila LAR200 Self Levelling Auto Rotation Laser & REC300 Receiver.
Stabila LAR200 horizontal rotation laser, 550m working range with the REC300 digital receiver supplied.
- Diode horizontal laser: accuracy ± 0.1 mm/m.
- Simple operation - one switch.
- Extremely robust: if the LAR200 and tripod are knocked over - no problem! Just set the tripod up again, switch on and start measuring. The Stabila Protector System (patent applied for) cushions severe impacts.
- Water and dust-proof to IP65.
- Machine control applications
- Cold and heat resistant: operating temperature -10° C - +60° C (14° F - 140° F).
- Self-levelling working range: ± 5° .
REC 300 Digital
- The reference deviation can be read in mm directly in the display: probably the fastest height correction when concreting or aligning struts - without moving the levelling rod.
- Wide receiving range: 8 cm top to bottom.
- Two displays: front and back.
- Water and dust-proof to IP67.
- 70-hour operating life with 2 x LR 6/AA alkaline batteries.
- Automatic switching off (after 30-minutes plus signal).
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to +60 ° C.